Which of the following functions adds up the values in a range of cells?
Excel Lesson 5 Review
|Which tab in Excel gives access to a library of formulas and functions||formulas|
|Which function quickly adds a contiguous array of cells?||AutoSum|
|Which of the following is a predefined formula that performs a calculation?||function|
What would you call a table added to the bottom of your chart?
What would you call a table added to the bottom of your chart that contains the values of each data series? data table.
Which of the following is another word for a motley color mix?
What is another word for fur?
How do you switch from one chart type or subtype to another afterwards?
Change the chart type of an existing chart
- Do one of the following: To change the chart type of the entire chart, click the chart area or plot area of the chart to display the chart tools.
- On the Design tab, in the Type group, click Change Chart Type.
- In the Change Chart Type dialog box, click a chart type to use.
How to create a comparison chart in Excel 2016?
To insert a chart:
- Select the cells you want to map, including the column titles and row labels. These cells are the source data for the chart.
- On the Insert tab, click the desired chart command.
- Choose the desired chart type from the drop-down menu.
- The selected chart is inserted into the worksheet.
How to create a funnel chart in Excel 2016?
How to Create a Funnel Chart in Excel 2016
- Select your data in Excel. It should have a row for each stage of the process and a column for the values.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click Insert Waterfall or Stock Chart > Funnel.
What is a combo chart?
Combination charts combine two or more chart types to make the data easy to understand. This chart is shown with a minor axis and is even easier to read. You can use combo charts whenever. The numbers in your data vary widely from data series to data series, or. You have different types of data (e.g. price and volume).
Can you merge charts in Excel?
If your two charts contain different types of data, you cannot combine the two charts into one chart. If both charts have a numeric “Y” axis, you can actually do the job in Excel, but the resulting chart may not make much sense.
In which cases are pie charts most useful?
A pie chart is best used when trying to work out the composition of something. If you have categorical data, using a pie chart would work really well because each slice can represent a different category. A good example of a pie chart can be seen below.
How to combine charts in Excel 2010?
Excel 2010 – Creating a combo chart
- Select the cells. Select the cells containing the headings and numbers to include in the chart.
- Insert a column chart. Click the Insert tab on the ribbon.
- The column chart.
- Change one of the bars (to a line)
- Display the scale for the line on the minor axis (optional)
What is a clustered chart in Excel?
A cluster chart is like a bar chart, except it clusters several bars in a category and displays each cluster separately from the rest. It lets you see how each person’s sales revenue has changed over time and which person has had the best results in each quarter, all from the same chart.
Can you combine clustered column and stacked column charts?
Interesting Fact: There are several other ways to combine the clustered and stacked column charts together (such as adding the legend items, arranging the target range with blank rows, and others).
Can you create a clustered stacked chart in Excel?
Excel doesn’t have a Cluster Stack chart type, but you can create your own by carefully rearranging your data.
Can you have a stacked and clustered chart in Excel?
Possibly! With Excel, you can have either clustered column bar charts or stacked column bar charts, but not both. If you’re a super advanced Excel guru, you can show another series of series on a minor axis, but that’s about it.
How to create a 100 stacked column in Excel?
The 100% Stacked Column Chart allows you to graph values in a group… Build the Chart
- Select the range of cells you want to map.
- Go to the “Insert” tab on the ribbon.
- Click the “100% Stacked Column” button.
What is a 100% Stacked Bar Chart?
A 100% stacked bar chart is an Excel chart type designed to show the relative percentage of multiple data series in stacked bars, where the total (cumulative) of each stacked bar always equals 100%.
What is a stacked column chart?
A stacked column chart is a standard Excel chart type to allow for comparisons between parts over time or between categories. In a stacked column chart, data series are stacked on top of each other in vertical columns. Stacked column charts can show changes over time because it’s easy to compare total column lengths.
How to create stacked waterfall chart in Excel?
Go to the Charts group on the INSERT tab. Click the Insert Column Chart icon and choose Stacked Column from the drop-down list. The chart appears in the worksheet, but it hardly looks like a waterfall chart. Take the next step and change the stacked column chart to Excel bridge chart.
How to split a stacked chart in Excel?
Split a stacked chart in Excel
- Step 1 Select the data range (as above, this is A1:B4).
- Step 2 Now select the chart type and “Clustered Column” from the chart options on the Insert ribbon.
- Step 3 The following diagram has now been created.
- Step 1 Simply select the chart above and then choose “Change Chart Type” on the Design ribbon.
Can you create a stacked and clustered chart in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, there is no default option to create a combined stacked and clustered column chart. But for data points of the second column, set the values of the first to zero. …
How to split a series in Excel?
Right-click on the chart and select Change Chart Type Series from the context menu. See screenshot: 4. In the Change Chart Type dialog box, click Bar in the left bar, click to highlight Stacked Bar, then click to select the chart with two series, and finally click the OK button.